Built in 1928 as an Italian Villa with urban flair, Carondelet House features exposed beams ceilings, expansive furnished rooms, warm hardwood floors, exposed brick, and two exterior courtyards. All of these unique features have made Carondelet House one of Los Angeles’ premier wedding and event locations available in Los Angeles. Filled with natural light, fantastic architectural details and a variety of textures, the event possibilities are endless!
With a strong push for styled shoots, industry events and networking functions, and a focus on media submissions and awards, Rayce PR has helped elevate Carondelet House as one of Southern California’s premier wedding destinations. We collaborate on styled shoots, promoting their monthly open houses, and submit all of their beautiful to work for media submission. We have secured press for them on Inside Weddings, Style Me Pretty, Strictly Weddings, 100 Layer Cake, Wedding Chicks and more.
- Significant growth across all social media followings through the consistent posting of beautifully curated content.
- Media placement for their weddings and styled shoots for print and online media.
- Through our submission of industry awards and recognition, Carondelet House was named a finalist for Best Los Angeles Wedding Venue in California Wedding Day’s Best of 2016 Awards.
Since we began working with Carondelet House in July 2015, we have helped elevate their brand industry presence through the use of curated content marketing and consistent social media posting. We promote their open houses, press, and employment opportunities to their large social media following.
- Instagram following – from 1k in July 2015 to 10.6k in December 2016
- Twitter following – from 400 in July 2015 to 2.5k in December 2016.
- Promotion of press, stories, and special ongoings across Carondelet’s social media platforms.
We update the Tres LA website on a regular basis, rotating between Carondelet House and Ebell Long Beach. Stories include content includes weddings, styled shoots, and press features for the venue. All content are promoted and shared across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and LinkedIn, with cross promotion through Rayce PR.