Ebell Long Beach
One of three original Southern California women’s clubs built in 1928, the Ebell Long Beach has been reborn and reimagined into one of Southern California most beautiful historic venues. With it’s Spanish-Revival architecture, red-tile roof and sculpted portico details, the Long Beach landmark provides a dramatic and unique backdrop for any wedding or special event. The Ebell Long Beach features a covered courtyard with hand stenciled ceilings, a grand ballroom with warm hard wood floors and wainscoting, a fully furnished library with exquisitely styled decor, and a gorgeous sun-drenched bridal suite.
In 2015 we had the honor of curating a targeted list of event planners and industry professionals to attend the grand re-launch of Ebell Long Beach after owner Alan Dunn’s purchase and renovation of the historic event space. We secured press for the relaunch on Love Luxe Life, 100 Layer Cake and more. We collaborate on styled shoots, continue to participate in industry functions, promote their monthly open houses, and submit their beautiful work for media submissions and industry awards. We have secured press on Inside Weddings, Strictly Weddings, Wedding Chicks, The Knot and more.
- We work directly with planners and photographers on media placement for all styled shoots that take place at Ebell Long Beach.
- Through focusing on styled shoots and media placement during the Ebell’s first year under Alan Dunn’s ownership we have helped grow their brand and exposure in the industry.
- Ebell Long Beach was a finalist for best Los Angeles Venue in California Wedding Day’s Best of 2016 Awards and also for Best New Venue in the Bizbash Style Awards.
Through the consistent posting of curated content to all of their social media platforms, Rayce PR has grown the followings of all Ebell of Long Beach’s accounts which has resulted in a significant increase in bookings for their second year under the ownership of Alan Dunn and Tres LA Catering.
- Instagram following – from 0 followers in July 2017 to 2.9k in December 2016.
- Twitter following – from 0 followers in July 2015 to 1.3k in December 2016.
- Promotion of all stories, press and weddings across of their social media platforms.
We update the Ebell of Long Beach website on a regular basis, rotating between Carondelet House and Ebell Long Beach. Stories include content includes weddings, styled shoots, and press features for the venue. All content are promoted and shared across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and LinkedIn, with cross promotion through Rayce PR.