Flowers by Cina
The design team at Flowers by Cina creates innovative arrangements for special events and all occasions, consistently producing fresh, diverse and beautiful florals, while adhering to and executing your vision and style. Flowers by Cina’s work speaks for itself and proves that they can transform an ordinary space into something extraordinary….every single time.
Over the last five years as a Rayce PR client, Flowers by Cina has become one of the most well known, luxuryFloral and Event Designers in the Orange County and Los Angeles wedding and event industries. Rayce PR has secured print and online press for Flowers by Cina in Inside Weddings, Ceremony Magazine, California Wedding Day, Grace Ormonde, Reverie Gallery, Carats and Cake, The Knot, LGBT Wed, and many more publications
- Rayce PR secures numerous styled shoot opportunities for Flowers by Cina.
- Rayce PR regularly submits and secures Flowers by Cina’s wedding and event galleries and designs for media submissions and industry awards.
- Rayce PR designed and completed a full rebrand for Flowers by Cina in early 2015, including website, curated stories and social media upgrades.
Rayce PR manages all of Flowers by Cina’s social media channels, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google Plus. We post anywhere from 1-3 photos to the Flowers by Cina Instgram, Facebook and Twitter each day, and all wedding and inspirational stories are pinned to their Pinterest boards.
- Rayce PR successfully promotes online and print press features as well as media stories through all Flowers by Cina social media platforms.
- Rayce PR has grown the Flowers by Cina Instagram following from 3,000 followers in 2015 to over 20,000 followers in 2016.
- Rayce PR consciously curates the Flowers by Cina beautiful social media feed.
Originally created in 2013 and redesigned in 2015, the Flowers by Cina website is easy to navigate and showcases the company’s most beautiful work to date. The Rayce PR web design team regularly updates the website with fresh copy, content and photos.
Rayce PR curates content for Flowers by Cina weekly. Content categories include weddings, social events and press. Each story is promoted via Instagram, Twitter, Facebook Google Plus and Pinterest as well as cross-promoted onto all Rayce PR social media channels.