Tres LA Catering
With over 15 years of experience in the food & beverage industry, Alan Dunn launched Tres LA in 2003 as an exclusive Los Angeles based catering and event planning company. Tres LA is known for their customized menus, exceptional staff, fine cuisine, and attention to detail. Whether the guest count if 50 or 500, Tres LA is always looking to provide the “Tiny Noticeable Touches” to the guest experience, such as their handmade ice cream, roll butter with seasonal herbs, and house-made breads that provide a large impact on the guests’ experiences.
We promote Tres LA Catering’s monthly open houses at both Carondelet House and Tres LA Catering, and submit their work to media outlets. We have secured press for them on Inside Weddings, Style Me Pretty, Strictly Weddings, 100 Layer Cake, Wedding Chicks and more.
- Significantly grown all of their social media followings through the consistent posting of beautifully curated content.
- Media placement of weddings and styled shoots to online and print media for publication.
- All press and wedding stories are promoted across all social media platforms for maximum exposure.
Since our start with Tres LA Catering in July 2015 we have seen great growth across all of their social media platforms. We are also able to cross promote Tres LA’s two venues, Carondelet House and Ebell Long Beach through Tres LA.
- Instagram following – from 900 in July 2015 to over 3.5k in December 2016.
- Twitter following – from 600 in July 2015 to 2.3k in December 2016.
- We established a LinkedIn for Tres LA through which we promote all press, stories, and employment opportunities on.
Our Web Design team worked with Tres LA Catering to build a separate web page specifically for their blog stories. The blog page was designed to mirror Tres LA’s current site and toggles seamlessly between the two sites, creating a more user friendly and visually appealing blog.
We update the Tres LA website on a regular basis, rotating between Carondelet House and Ebell Long Beach. Stories include content includes weddings, styled shoots, and press features for the venue. All content are promoted and shared across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and LinkedIn, with cross promotion through Rayce PR.