Did you know Restoration Hardware has a gift registry? They do and it’s fabulous! It’s not just the amazing products that make Restoration Hardware‘s gift registry superior…it’s also the extras. We all love excellent service and those little extras that make life easier and better. Here’s what you’ll get when you register with Restoration Hardware:
- Convenient online access to your registry: 24/7, for you and your guests.
- Complimentary announcement cards: You will receive an initial set of 15 cards, but you can contact them for more cards, if needed. They’re perfect for letting friends and family know you’re registered with Restoration Hardware, and are designed to include in your event invitations.
- Complimentary gift packaging: Once your guests complete their purchase, they’ll take it from there, ensuring that the gift is attractively gift boxed and whisked off to its destination. (Please note that some larger items cannot be gift boxed.)
- Two different ship-to designations: One address to use before the event, one to use after.
- Even more convenient exchanges and returns: If you receive a duplicate gift, or would like to return an item for any reason, they’ll be happy to exchange it or offer a store credit.
- A manager for your thank you notes: They’ll help you keep track of who’s been thanked. Use their handy online tool to create a list of gift-givers and their gifts. Check off the name as you send your notes.
- A completion program: A one-time 10% completion discount on items that were not purchased from your registry. It’s valid for 12 months after your event.
Gift Registry FAQ’s
Oh, and don’t forget to register for some beautiful outdoor pieces for your new garden and patio! The only problem with Restoration Hardware‘s registry is trying to decide which items not to put on the list. (Just so you don’t seem greedy.)