Congratulations to Natalie, the winner of A Good Affair Wedding and Event Production’s Bridal Maven Contest who gave “Lo” the Bridal Maven her persona, her style… and of course, her name! See her winning board here.
Special thanks to the fabulous vendors who made this all possible: A Good Affair, Marianne Lozano Photography, TicTock Couture Florals, Rmine Bespoke, Robert Vetical Salon, Blushington, SLS Hotel Beverly Hills and The Bazaar by Jose Andres
What did Natalie who created the persona of our Bridal Maven, Lola, win?
- An engagement photo shoot with the eminent photographer Marianne Lozano
- A luxurious overnight stay at the chic SLS Hotel At Beverly Hills
- A delicious dinner for 2 at The Bazaar by Jose Andres
- Floral arrangements by the talented floral designer Eddie Zaratsian
- Hair by Robert Vetica Salon
- Gorgeous makeup by Blushington
- Bride-to-be evening attire provided by the gifted R-Mine Bespoke
- Captivating glass sculpture from Unity in Glass
- Engagement cake by Superfine Bakery
- Art direction and styling by gifted Natalie Good of A Good Affair Wedding & Event Production