Mom 2.0 is the premier professional conference and gathering of influencers who create content online and on air in parenting, entertainment, food, politics, business, marketing, technology, social change, travel and design. Every year, women leaders in media and business converge at the Summit to compare notes, discuss ideas, and forecast what’s next for women online and in the marketplace. This year Mom 2.0 Summit will be held on May 2nd to May 4th at The Langham Huntington, Pasadena.
Mom 2.0 features educational programs, social gatherings, inspiration and communications, through events, video, newsletters, blogs and a variety of social media. Mom 2.0 will bring together over 800 leading influencers. The attendees will gather together to discuss trends and share best practices, while sponsors can promote their intentions, goals, messages, programs and products in an intimate setting that is ideal for making lasting connections.
Here are just a few of the keynote speakers:
- Kristen Bell, actor, activist, and mother of two
- Brene’ Brown, New York Times best-selling author with one of the top five most viewed TED talks in the world with over 30 million views
- Debbie Allen, actress, dancer, choreographer, television director, television producer, vanguard for women and representation in media and a member of the President’s Committee on the Arts and Humanities
- Jess Weiner, this generation’s “Go to Authority” on women, girls and confidence
- Natalie Morales, West Coast anchor of NBC’s “TODAY,” host of NBCU’s “Access” and co-host of “Access Live
- Lynn Smith, anchor of HLN’s Weekend Express with Lynn Smith
- Angela C. Santomero, Co-Creator, Executive Producer and Head Writer for Blue’s Clues and the Creator, Executive Producer and Head Writer for the smash hit Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood and Super Why!
- Edda Collins Coleman, co-founder of the All In Together Campaign
- Jenny Lawson four-time New York Times best-selling author
- Joy Cho, entrepreneur and founder of the blog and design studio, Oh Joy!
The full list of speakers is here.
To learn more about Mom 2.0 Summit or the community in general, visit their website here.