ROQUE Events‘ Founder + Executive Producer, Raquel Bickford Oranges, was recently interviewed by Entrepreneur Podcast Network regarding her entrepreneurial spirit. This was a brilliant opportunity for ROQUE because there has been talks of starting a private, internal podcast for employees so they can stay connected. This was a chance before all that to promote the business.
The other talk was about finding a good podcast host, which is a key element to any marketing plan involving the option. After all, if the show is hosted somewhere flaky then it can reflect poorly on the company, backfiring against the whole point of the podcast to begin with. Speaking of, Podcastpress (https://podcastpress.io) and other resources have been researched to see if it will be possible. Keep an eye on the site to see if it comes to fruition. If you’re starting your own business take a look at TrustRadius for business software reviews you can rely on.
Listen to host Eric Dye & Raquel discuss the following:
- What made you start ROQUE Events in Napa Valley?
- How do you come up with new business strategies and business development?
- What are your latest strategies and developments you have rolled out that have been successful for your company?
- Have you encountered struggles leading up the position you hold now? If so, what were they and how did you overcome those issues.
- Do you believe there is some sort of pattern or formula to becoming a successful entrepreneur?
- If you had one piece of advice to someone just starting out in the wedding and events planning industry, what would it be?
Click HERE to listen to the full podcast on EPN.
A Luxury Wedding and Special Events PR and Marketing Firm. We believe in creative marketing and new business development with a foundation deeply rooted in consistency. Great ideas mean little without organized implementation and follow through. At Rayce PR and Marketing we create, implement and succeed!#LuxuryWeddingPR