Rustic Country Real Wedding featuring Kennedy Blue Bridesmaid Dresses on the Reverie Gallery Blog.
Derek and Aaliyah met at the UC Davis field day in high school. They get to live happily ever after as each other’s high school sweethearts. Their story started five plus years ago as just the beginning of a big adventure which has included traveling, competing together at several FFA field days, attending country concerts, dancing the night away at high school dances, being young at heart in Disneyland, vacationing with our families in Hawaii, and numerous other escapades. “The adventures and memories we have made so far are just a small amount of what we hope to share in our lifetime together.”- Aaliyah Veenstra, the beautiful bride married in this Rustic Country Wedding.
As high school sweethearts set out on a new journey together, they celebrated with their closest friends and family at the beautiful Galas Barn in sunny Northern California. All eyes were on the bride and her bridal party as they all looked barn chic! Our bride, Aaliyah was radiant in a Mira Bridal Couture gown and her bridesmaids wearing the Wren style Kennedy Blue Dresses in the blush color.
See the full feature for more details HERE!
- Photographer: Catherine Leanne Photography
- Coordinator: Terri Parker
- Venue: The Galas Barn
- Floral Design: Kim Sawyer
- Invitations: Minted
- Cake: Dutch Girls Baking Company
- Hair: Jena Wesselink
- Makeup Artist: Ashley Cogburn (MyTime, Electric Beach Salon And Spa)
- Bridesmaid Dress: Kennedy Blue
- Wedding Dress: Mira Bridal
- Rings: Rogers Jewelry
- Videographer: Jeremy Cloud
- Catering: L & M Blodgett Catering
- Rentals: Giuffra’s Party Rentals
- Rentals: Simple Country Weddings
- Rentals: Vintage Rentals by Unique Boutique
- DJ: Sounds in Motion